In my opinion sometimes aye, detiny tin justify person character, sometimes not. First of all we do not have any right to judge someone considering we do non know their life at all. Not always only at that place are exceptions that some bad traits tin can be justified by complicated destiny. You will never knew why that person act like that. But we tin can not say that all bad people can exist justified for their difficult life because some of them only choose that way of life. So I think nosotros should just endeavor to aid change them if they want and allow us to do that. Some people merely need love, attending, kindness to be good person and they are bad or accept bad traits just for their complicated destiny. We can't accuse someone for being bad person because maybe they don't accept family, firends, life teach them non to trust, not believe people because they always meet and trust wrong people so if yous can y'all should help them not to lose their good personality because of difficulties.

NEF Advanced Reading How I stay calm slide 64, NEF Advanced Vocabulary Prefexis slide 169 1a, 2a

1.a) disagree, inappropriate, unattractive, incoherent, incapable, incompetent, discontinue, undo, uneasy, disembark, dishonest, inhospitable, illegal, illegitimate, illiterate, illogical, immobile, immoral, unofficial, impersonal, impractical, irrational, irregular, irrelevant, irreplaceable

2. a) 1. My girl has outgrown most of her wearing apparel – she needs a bigger size. – D. further, improve, bigger

2. A lot off common English verbs are monosyllables, like get, have, give, etc. – I. i

iii. After being proven innocent, he was reintated in his former post. – T. once again

4. After the operation, I'll have to become to the hospital in one case a week as an outpatient. – L. outside, not inside

5. Equally a child, she was ill-treated by her stepmother and this had serious repercussions. – Q. badly

6. I haven't been feeling very well recently. The doctor told me to take multivitamins. – C. more than than 1, many

seven. I must have misunderstood you lot. I thought you lot said you didn't want to come this night. – E. wrongly

8. I demand to install a new antivirus on my computer. – H. confronting

9. I was incredibly lucky on my flight to New York – I was upgraded to business form! – O. higher, towards the top

10. The local police are trying to defuse radical tension in the community. – Due north. remove or reduce

xi. My blood brother did a postgraduate grade in translation and interpreting. – K. after

12. A ceasefire is an essential precondition for any negotiation. – Thousand. before

xiii. My sis is overweight – she goes through periods of compulsive overeating. – B. too much

xiv. The committee has biannual meetings in October and March. – G. ii, twice

15. Several different species at present coexist peacefully side by side. – P. together

16. This piece of work is totally substandard. It's but not adequate. – F. below

17. There will be an intergovermental conference to expect at climate change. – R. betwixt

18. They're actually understaffed at the moment because a lot of their workers are off sick. – A. not enough

19. When he lifted her upward, he seemed to have most superhuman forcefulness. – S. above average

20. I'm non very skillful with my camera. I about always employ the autofocus setting. – J. by yourself, by itself

NEF Avant-garde Reading slides 59-sixty Without my mobile telephone I basically don't exist ex-es b / true-faux/ c – complete the gaps with phrases

b) i. True

two.True

3.True

4.Simulated

five.True

6.False

vii.Truthful

8.False

9.Truthful

10.False

11.Truthful

c) one.-G

ii.-H

three.-A

4.-D

5.-E

6.-C

7.-B

NEF Avant-garde Grammar 6 B Conditional Sentences slide 152 ex-es a, b

a) i. They wouldn't have made you marketing manager if they didn't remember you were right for the job.

2. The government would accept more refugees if the camp wasn't then crowded.

3. If you've done all your homework, you can go out this evening.

iv. Nosotros wouldn't be living in Singapore now if my company hasn't been taken over by a multinational.

5. Hannah would be in the starting time squad if she hadn't get injured last month.

6. If y'all've ever been to New York, you would know exactly what I'm talking about.

7. They would accept got divorced aged ago if they didn't have young children.

8. If the storm hadn't been at night, more people would take died.

9. If their flying hasn't been delayed, they would accept arrived by now.

ten. I wouldn't have bought the apartment if I knew I was going to take so many problems with it.

b) ane. My begetter has agreed to lend me the money providing I pay it back by the end of the year.

2. Even if I had played my best, I still would not have beaten him.

3. I'll tell you exactly what happened as long every bit you promise not to tell anyone.

4. Had the rebels not surrendered, there would have been a lot more than casulties.

five. The company will only employ me on condition that I sign a ii-year contract.

half-dozen. We've decided nosotros're going to become alee with the event weather condition we sell all the tickets or non.

seven. I'yard convinced Amy won't get back together with her swain, fifty-fifty if he apologizes.

eight. Supposing nosotros practise purchase a dog, who's going to have it for walks?

9. I'm going to make an apointment for you at the doctor's wether y'all like it or not.

x. Had the plane not caught fire, in that location would accept been more survivors.

I choice for my 30-day claiming do to learn xx english words every day. To exist honest I practise that since January and I think it'south really help to better language. Sometimes you empathize linguistic communication very well but you can't speak complimentary considering you don't know plenty words for expressing your thoughts. I hope that's challange will assist me to improve my English and also it doesn't take many time, I spend 20 minutes for learning them and I recall every one can notice that 20 minutes during the day for learning something. Also I repite them at the of week.

This much about my challange, I volition write about my results subsequently thirty days.

Most students are stressed earlier exams and it is really difficult to bargain with information technology. We are often stressed because we don't accept enough fourth dimension to study before the exam and pass information technology well. I recollect to avert kind of situations we need to plan our day, manage time and nosotros tin can do all things that we plan for the day. Use fourth dimension correctly and concentrated, don't waste time on meaningless things, if we do everything in an organized manner we volition not have a problem with time. It'southward very important to do a trivial every twenty-four hour period and non go out everything on the final mean solar day, it will be double stress because besides the tension we are interfered past unconfidence as well. The second thing that is really of import also it'south to eat and sleep in a normal way. If we don't sleep our 7-8 hours and don't eat during the day we can't focus and because of that, we tin can't larn. You can do your exercises all mean solar day, until 12 p.m. simply then you demand sleep to have a rest for the next day. Studying productively is also significant because we do it for results, not for pluses that we note at the cease of a twenty-four hours.If nosotros practise all these things we won't need to survive exam stress because we won't have it. We should be organized, slumber and eat well, study productively and be confident in our knowledge.

NEF Advanced. Grammer. Unreal uses of past tenses, slide 150 ex-es a,b

a) one. It'south high fourth dimension the government realized that most people disagree with their pedagogy policy.

two. My wife would rather we bought a flat nearer the metropolis centre, but it was too expensive.

3. I wish you lot had been able to stay a bit longer last night – nosotros were having such a good time!

iv. Would y'all rather nosotros didn't discuss the subject now?

5. I remember it's time the company stopped expecting united states of america to do overtime for no extra pay.

6. If only I had saved a bit more when I was earning a salary, I wouldn't be so hard up now.

seven. I'd rather you paid me in cash, please.

viii. If only we knew the name of the store, we could google it and see where it is.

9. Do y'all wish you had gone to university or are you glad you lot left school and started work?

b) 1. I would rather yous didn't wear shoes in the living room, if yous don't listen.

2. I wish I could to beget to travel more.

3. If only we hadn't painted the room blue – information technology looks awful.

four. Don't you lot call up it's high time you started looking for a job?

5. If only he was more positive, he'd relish life more.

6. Would you rather us came some other day?

7. I wish I had bought the tickets concluding week. They would have been cheaper so.

c) 1. Mum, can y'all lend me some money ? I'm broke.

2. I'm trying to get a loan from the bank to buy a car.

3. Nosotros're going to take to be a lilliputian conscientious this months if we don't desire to end up in the black.

iv. He took part of his pension as a lump sum when he retired.

v. One of my cousins is absolutely loaded – she inherited a fortune from her parents.

6. When you lot're away, y'all get a meliorate substitution rate if you lot take coin out at a greenbacks car.

7. We like living here because we take a much better standard of living.

eight. A: Is breakfast included in the toll of the room?

B: No, sir. information technology's 12 pounds extra.

I want to speak about the profession that I accept chosen. I see my future in marketology and I'k going to tell almost its perspectives, merits, advantages, difficulties that you can face during doing that job.I recollect that marketology is i of the most important professions nowadays. Information technology helps people to make their business amend, exist the all-time one in a sphere with some trivial tricks. As well, it has many perspectives considering more than and more people want to have their ain business and for that, they should have a good marketing director for their company. SMM (social media marketing) is very common too, today we spend almost of our time on social media, and with its help companies find their adept target and advertise their goods.

For me the advantage of that profession is that you can always be more creative, you can use your ideas in your chore, and constantly improve, develop. The 2d advantage, which may not be the case, but in my opinion, when there is a constant step at work, there is a place where y'all use your thoughts and succeed, information technology will never tire yous. Of course, for anybody, their profession should be like that, but there are professions that make tire people because of monotony at some indicate, and in this instance, it seems to me that it will not happen, because in marketing you are constantly competing with yourself. Another advantage is that in the field of marketing you too study psychology to some extent on your own considering in add-on to dry calculations y'all also need to know the psychology of people to sympathise how to attract them to your side.

All the advantages that I mentioned at the same time are the difficulties of this field considering there comes a time when your thoughts run out, too it is very difficult to sympathise people and their psychology. At that place is no easy profession, difficulties make them more interesting. And in the finish, in that location is no such thing as a bad or unimportant profession, you just accept to dearest the chosen profession very much and invest your whole soul in information technology.

NEF Advanced Sounds and the homo voice slide 164 ex i,ii

ex. 1

1. The clock has a very loud thick.

two. Don't sniff ! Get a tissue and accident your olfactory organ.

3. To get the new software, only click on the 'download' icon.

4. There was a drip as he jumped into the swimming pool.

5. Did you lot hear that bang. It'south sounded like a gun.

six. I heard a floorboard creak and I know somebody had come into the room.

7. I could hear the buzz of a wing, but I couldn't run into it anywhere.

8. I hate people who rattle at me when I dull down at an bister light.

9. When I'thou nervous I often tap my fingers on the tabular array.

10. Don't slurp your soup! Consume it quietly.

xi. The snake reared its head and gave an aroused hiss.

12. Please turn the tap off properly, otherwise It volition hoot.

13. Nosotros could hear the screech of the crowd in the football game stadium from our hotel.

14. Some of the players carried on playing because they hadn't heard the whistle.

15. I don't remember the words of the song but I tin slurp the melody.

16. Please don't slam the door. Shut it gently.

17. I heard the hum their feet walking through the scrip snow.

18. I tin't share a room with you if yous are snore – I won't exist able to slumber.

19. Every time a osculation or a lorry goes by, the windows rattle.

xx. I heard the crunch of brakes as the commuter tried to cease then a loud splash.

ex.2

1. Scream – to make a loud , high weep, because you are injure, frightened or excited

2. Yell – to shout loudly, e.g. when yous're aroused.

iii.Giggle – to laugh in a silly mode

iv. Whisper – to speak very quietly, so that other people can't hear what y'all're saying

5. Mumble – to speak or say smth in a quite vocalization in a way that is non clear

half-dozen. Sigh – to make a long deep audio

7. Stammer – to speak with difficulty, oft repeating sounds or words

8. Sob – to cry noisily, taking sudden sharp breaths

9. Groan – to take in and and so let out a long deep breath, due east.g. to show that y'all're disappointed or tired

Просмотр фото

That film's name is "The impossible". Information technology'south about the disaster considering of Indian Body of water tsunami, at 2004. British family on Christmas holiday at a beach resort in Thailand was torn apart when a deadly tsunami devastates the area. The scene that I'll never forget is scene when the tsunami came and destroyed everything. In fact, almost the whole pic never leaves my heed, it is always in front end of my eyes, because during the whole picture there were very tense, horrible scenes. Their hopeless looks, when they lost each other's, possible forever, and and then the touching moment when everyone institute each other and reunited with the family unit. The movie is actually very heavy, I would not recommend watching it to people with a weak centre.

NEF Advanced Disharmonize ad warfare, The scenes you will never forget, Vocabulary slide 164 ex-es 1,2,iii

  1. a) 1.cannon

two. bow

3. bullet

four.arrow

5. helmet

vi. spear

7. missile

8. shield

9. automobile gun

10.sword

2. a) 1.casualties: people who have been killed or injured in a war

ii. refugees: people who are forced to leave their land or abode because there is a state of war, or for political or religious reasons

3. forces: a group of people who have been trained to protect others, usually with weapons

4. troops: soldiers in a large group

5. cmmander: an officer in charge or of a grouping of soldiers

half dozen. the wounded: people who have been injured by weapons

7. civilians: people who are not members of the military machine

8. snipers: people who shoot at others from hidden positions

9. survivors: people who have managed to stay alive in a war

10. ally: in fourth dimension of war, a country that has agreed to help and support some other country

b) one. rebellion: an attempt by a big number of people in a country to modify their government, using violence

2. coup: a sudden change of government that is illegal and often trigger-happy

3. revolution: an attemt by big number of people in a state to change their government

iv. ceasefire: when two armies agree to cease fighting temporarily

5. civil war: a war between groups of people in the same country

vi. siege: when an army tries to have a city or edifice past surronding it and stopping the food supply

7. treaty: a formal agreement between two or more countries

3. a)1. The rebers overthrew the authorities.

2. Fighting intermission out between the rebels and the ground forces.

three. The regular army shelled the rebel positions.

four. The rebels retreat.

5. Some of the rebels surrender.

vi. The rebels blow upwardly the aerodrome runway.

7. The government declare war on the rebels.

8. Some rebels looted the city.

9. The army capture over 300 rebels.

10. They finally defeated the rebels.

xi. The army release virtually of the rebel prisoners.

12.They execute the rebel leader.